How BPO Services Can Help Create Value for you?
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is an essential strategy for companies looking for ways to achieve high performance by managing costs, reducing risk, promoting collaboration and transparency. Outsourcing continues to evolve from being perceived as a short-term cost-cutting exercise to driving long-term efficiencies and sustainable success; and from single non-core activities to multiple critical processes requiring specialist expertise. Kaya has developed expertise in managing non-core areas of a business function and can be your partner in the effort to improve productivity and achieve lower costs.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
|Estimating a BPO project depends on different factors. You may require a quote based on turn-around time and cost per file/line. Please Contact Us to get a quotation.
Summary of Terms & Conditions
- You can upgrade or downgrade the project plan with a 15-day notice.
- Kaya Systems office hours for BPO projects are 24/7.
- Monthly project hours must be consumed with the given time period. Any remaining hours will be lost.
- Hours consumed in addition to the monthly project hours will be charged at the project rate.
- We bill on a bi-monthly basis after the services have been rendered. All invoices are due upon receipt.
Benefits of Business Process Outsourcing
Improve Productivity: In today’s world where compliance is critical, both large and small organizations must maintain processes that are necessary yet contribute little to improve productivity. Most of these processes are time consuming and, more often than not, require specialized skill and expertise. Businesses find it difficult to manage and maintain these processes without losing focus on the core processes. We at Kaya can help you maintain your non-core yet critical business processes thus saving you valuable time and resources to deploy on core and revenue generating activities.
Reduce Costs: Business process outsourcing can significantly reduce organizational costs. You can manage to transition a process to your BPO partner while spending much less than what you do to maintain the same at your-end.
Better Skill Set: With a BPO initiative, you are able to hire better skill set to manage your non-core business processes. Our BPO services teams maintain a combination of diverse and specialized skills to manage a specific set of activities. For instance, you can have an ACCA leading your team of bookkeepers working on logging transactions, reconciling accounts, generating reports on a daily, weekly, or as per your needs.
We offer a full range of BPO services including consulting, application development and maintenance, and other support services to help you achieve your organization’s strategic vision. Our delivery model is built around the following approach:
- Selecting the right tools and techniques
- Undertake smooth transtion without much fiscal impact
- Deploy platform approach to standardize business
- Outsourced Process in a global delivery framework